President

Put here any ideas about new suggested game types comes into your mind.
SPQR.1800

President

Post by SPQR.1800 »

I'm not sure if you guys heard of this game but I love to play this game when I go paintballing the game goes like this one person is selected to be the president and a few players are assigned to protect him and both teams have to defend there president from being killed first to die loses . What I'm thinking is that each player gets to choose or be assigned a president and that each side be give 6 troops to protect him the map would have to be in fog mode to not make the game so easy. Also think that no range unites should be allowed . Troops that should be part of the game should be President-(Price) Commander-(Champion) Troops-(Trainee lvl 3 sword and shield) as the other 5 soilders protecting him . just a idea I had. A few other things to no horse riders or flying units ether this would be a fast game since the small amount of units. Let me know if u think this is possable.
Alexander82

Re: President

Post by Alexander82 »

Some sort of chess with units
Age of Fantasy design leader
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Re: President

Post by DoomCarrot »

Something similar was suggested with battles or something. Each unit would be worth a certain amount of points, you could spend your points to buy your starting army, and then it would basically just be a battle to the last man standing.

However, the president thing would make it more interesting.
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.

Return to “New game types in the game (like capture the flag)”