Improve group operations

Put here any ideas about new suggested game types comes into your mind.
technokrat

Improve group operations

Post by technokrat »

1. Add the possibility of forming groups, in addition to "the choice of the same type."
2. Add the possibility of group actions, all units go, all shooting, if it's available.
3. Add group bonus to defense or attack.
4. Add group orders: lines, square, wedge.
5. Add a button to start the pending actions that have had the opportunity to run before the current turn is completed.
--additional not related with group improvements
6. Show statistics units, and the numbers of ready units to action(move and fire), and the numbers already activated.
7. Add a system of experience, to create veteran status with defense and attack bonus.
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Re: Improve group operations

Post by DoomCarrot »

From my experience-groups are only orderly until they begin to fight, at which point order only becomes a weakness. :twisted:
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
Disco

Post by Disco »

Although these would be cool..imo theyre not really needed. I think these are more for RTS games.
technokrat

Post by technokrat »

Disco wrote:Although these would be cool..imo theyre not really needed. I think these are more for RTS games.
It's actual for big maps and for moving big army before contact.

Return to “New game types in the game (like capture the flag)”