powering stations

Put here any ideas about new suggested game types comes into your mind.
FiredClay

powering stations

Post by FiredClay »

I was interested in the idea of making troops more powerful than they should be and I've found a way to make something I like to think of as powering stations.
If you've seen my bit about unlimited army then you know I've been using a infinity loop styled trigger and same here only with a countdown and add attack range movement... Ect. effects
Making a space in the make where the area of those effects can enable others to uses the same benefits as the one object selected to be the receiver.
Of course there is a lot of activating effect to keep it going.
Maybe even some countdown to fore slower powering up / to limit how much goes out.

Warning it may make the game dynamic change for this game we all love!
Be careful, have fun, and watch out for man eating rabbits
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Re: powering stations

Post by DoomCarrot »

Wait what? I'm so confused... :lol:
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
FiredClay

Post by FiredClay »

The giant evil red eyed man eating rabbit, the terror of the... Aww I forgot where I read about this fictional monster. Or are you confused about the triggers?
tamtam12345

Post by tamtam12345 »

You mean ...eg.In every turn+ 10,swordmans inside area + (5)hp,in turn 20,a swordman originally inside that area in turn 1 will totally gained (+10)hp?
FiredClay

Post by FiredClay »

Something like that yes.
My thought is that I could use this in a scenario where all the troops die quickly or become too powerful to die.
I combined it with the unlimited army trigger arrangement to test a defendable structure idea I had.
The structure I had made became stabilized against the invading hoard and after while latter I could push back and take the spawning areas.
I wanted more about of a challenge since that was so easy after a bit. I wanted to give the enemy a boost without having to remake almost all of it
tamtam12345

Post by tamtam12345 »

That's great. :)

Return to “New game types in the game (like capture the flag)”