Civilisation style build ur own tc!

Put here any ideas about new suggested game types comes into your mind.
godOfKings

Civilisation style build ur own tc!

Post by godOfKings » Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:58 pm

Basically instead of randomly spawning tcs, there will b the first initial tc for each player(or it could b a settler) and from the tc player can make a 5 turn cost settler who can move to another spot and transform into a new tc

Even further changes, the max number of tcs player makes can b determined by pop limit, like each tc increases pop limit by 10 (at start u have 10 limit for first tc) and total number of tcs determined by max pop limit (if its 50 pop game then player can make max 5 tcs, if 200 then 20, if 800 then 80 tcs max)

So this way tcs will also count as pop limit increasing house, like how it increases factory and mega limit for each tc u own.

And i guess if player captures enemy tc his pop limit will not increase over max limit (but he still wont b able to make a new tc)
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools

Return to “New game types in the game (like capture the flag)”