COMPLETED! On the verge of 500 000 installs for AOS!

LordOfAles

Re: On the verge of 500 000 installs for AOS!

Post by LordOfAles »

We have discord, i honestly dont see the point in bringing it to anymore social media apps
I am, indeed, a big Witch King and Middle Earth fan if you didn't notice.
Constantin

Post by Constantin »

LordOfAles wrote:We have discord, i honestly dont see the point in bringing it to anymore social media apps
Ok, it was joke
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

Constantin wrote:then what about AOS in snapchat?
I'm not sure that snapchat is set up well to promote our game. Plus someone would have to be super active on it to make it work
Thanks!
Josh
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

...Snapchat me that strategy. :)
OLÉ
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

Stratego (dev) wrote:currently we have
AOS: 849 286 total installs, we need 150e more to 1M! please help increase it by promoting it! or something!
AOF: 54 651 total installs (shame :( )
How much might it be now?

I think AoF couldn't get as many installations due to the fact that they look like the same game to anybody trying to make 10 more gems.
OLÉ
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

currently we have:
AOS: 862 252 total installs
AOF: 56 494 total installs
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

Thanks for the update!
It looks like the installations are climbing by +10,000 a month.
We could reach a million before 14 months.
OLÉ
patroid

Post by patroid »

Hi,
My actual absence is caused by tha fact that im working in a social Marketing Agency. So maybe i can help here!?

Patroid
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

patroid wrote:Hi,
My actual absence is caused by tha fact that im working in a social Marketing Agency. So maybe i can help here!?

Patroid
That would be cool.
Thanks!
Josh
Skelegonsans

Post by Skelegonsans »

These ideas all seem really cool and will help draw more attention to this game. I honestly think it's a true hidden gem in the world of Android strategy games, it's so simple, yet so deep at the same time (get what I mean?).

If there were small extra features that costed a tiny bit of money, such as skin changes (as suggested up there), maybe some special single-use consumable items (nothing too strong), stuff like that, that rewards the player for spending money yet doesn't really affect gameplay and / or balance in a significative manner; it would provide money for advertising and would make the game grow and get more attention. I'd definitely contribute. :)
That one guy that disappears for 6 months then comes back and keeps doing it over and over. :lol:
Have helped a lot with Scaledfolks early development a while ago, also author of Dragons Origin campaign.
Lawrence

Post by Lawrence »

Skelegonsans wrote:These ideas all seem really cool and will help draw more attention to this game. I honestly think it's a true hidden gem in the world of Android strategy games, it's so simple, yet so deep at the same time (get what I mean?).

If there were small extra features that costed a tiny bit of money, such as skin changes (as suggested up there), maybe some special single-use consumable items (nothing too strong), stuff like that, that rewards the player for spending money yet doesn't really affect gameplay and / or balance in a significative manner; it would provide money for advertising and would make the game grow and get more attention. I'd definitely contribute. :)
I think it is nicer that you canhave everything, just by playing, but that you can speed up your progress by buying things ( but if you donate you also get gems, and that is the only thing you need)
Maybeye it is better to promote it (I am building a website).
It will also work if Zerotouchsystems on google play only has AoS and Aof (not all those other apps, that is not working :) )
Random guy: "Lets use goblins."
Me: "GOBLINS? THIS IS LAWRENCIAAAAA!"

Return to “App Growth (eg. Promotions)”