New google playstore Images

SirPat

New google playstore Images

Post by SirPat »

We should just replace all outdated imgs with outdated unit textures. Its either a remake or a new look

I alrrady sent a few to stratego and already one of those are on the gogleplaystore page of AoS

This topic is for all variants. We should have a standard or rule of updating these outdated imgs so players would see thats stuff have changed. Being an old player and seeing the same imgs as before would make players specially the earlier players who left th game way way before to see that stuff have changed drastically. Like really, alot have changed and We need to show the players. We cant just rely on them reading the patch notes or checking the forum for news, we need the average person to see what we have on the only place theyll look at, since there arent any youtube new content about these games the next place theyll look at is on google(also outdated) and the google playstore.

A few questions:

Is there a max of images allowed?

Who could help? This and the loading screen tips are the only things i could do for now and maybe this month ill continue making loading screen tips for future updates
I am Pat :>

I barely visit the forums, but when I do and u saw me reading your post. Expect a whole paragraph to be released about your topic. well except if I like your idea and the idea is perfect as it is, if so ill give u my support
Hyuhjhih
Location: Earth, (the part of blue ball and is named India for some reasons)

Re: New google playstore Images

Post by Hyuhjhih »

SirPat wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:37 pm Is there a max of images allowed?
8 each for 5 device types and in total 40.
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Design leader of the variants Age of Gods and Age Of Civilization, and live heartedly contributing to AoS.

AoC discord server is up AoC
SirPat

Post by SirPat »

Hyuhjhih wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:10 am
SirPat wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:37 pm Is there a max of images allowed?
8 each for 5 device types and in total 40.
Wdym by 5 devices? Idk much about the topic so pls ellaborate

I barely visit the forums, but when I do and u saw me reading your post. Expect a whole paragraph to be released about your topic. well except if I like your idea and the idea is perfect as it is, if so ill give u my support
Hyuhjhih
Location: Earth, (the part of blue ball and is named India for some reasons)

Post by Hyuhjhih »

Android (lower than 7 inch(phones), 7 inch( tab), 10 inch( tab ), greater than 10 inch (tv sizes)
Scale OS or Wear OS (round or square screens like smart watches or pc promo)
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Design leader of the variants Age of Gods and Age Of Civilization, and live heartedly contributing to AoS.

AoC discord server is up AoC
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

wat is image size?
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Here is a template i made, if u think there is anything wrong with this image, its probably ur eyesight playing tricks :mrgreen:

There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Some generic marketing advertising texts

This one is my favourite

Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

I love how chaotic it is.
No unit is centered inside a square

Looks better than the actual game imo :D
OLÉ
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

I used real images from assets file and tried to recreate those mobile ads that show flashy and cool castle siege scenes to hook new players lol,

at least my scene isnt that different from gameplay, u can indeed use siege towers to make ur infantry cross enemy walls to the moat area (unfortunately nobody makes walls so nobody can enjoy this real war scenario of using siege towers to invade enemy territory from the walls)

makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Well in aos walls are kinda thin.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

Puss_in_Boots wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:35 pm I love how chaotic it is.
No unit is centered inside a square

Looks better than the actual game imo :D
i also think the "decentered" units, unit-groups are nice !
i just suggested not to distort the images and texts
SirPat

Post by SirPat »

Yeah and its too grey, so it looks like a sad poster imo. And no distprted images maybe just texts and other stuff and we need screenshots of the skins section too

godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

So does that mean i can make decentralised groups of units while making sure its properly rescaled and not distorted?

SirPat

Post by SirPat »

Ig yeah, lets just see what it would look like

godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Well?

Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

thanks for the image!
nice!
but i feel it a little overcrowded, also the texting should be same appearance + color as other textings on playstore.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

also is it the millenium falcon? :)
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

No problem removing some crowd, i guess i will only keep a formation of core units for each faction, as for text, i need the help of the original person who made the text so it can b same, i guess i can send the image and text separately to that person

Return to “App Growth (eg. Promotions)”