Helicarrier

godOfKings

Helicarrier

Post by godOfKings »

Again similar to either avatar or captain America winter soldier helicarriers, it can carry flying and land infantry and small vehicle units, will have high ranged artillery firepower, and b slow and tanky. This should b the basic aircraft carrier that can fly too, not another naval ship (or can b a gem version too)
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Midonik

Re: Helicarrier

Post by Midonik »

I thought to replace that with hovers, but for some reason I wanted to make them flying, not high flying.... Idk why, they can reach as far as planes, right?
Anyway sounds good besides that artillery part, if it's transport I don't like idea of making it also a combat unit. But we can make an different helicopter like that.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
godOfKings

Re: Helicarrier

Post by godOfKings »

I think may b every race transports should have some melee damage like self defense mechanisms and weapons but without any bonus. So give it low damage at melee range may b, also it will b slow, and aa units should have bonus against both this and quad copters
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools

Return to “Planetary”