Hollogram Scout

NatureWater

Hollogram Scout

Post by NatureWater »

Hello,I like galaxy game...So,I want to make a unit idea named Hollogram Scout,Hollogram Scout..Is a Scout maded of Hollogram...Used to scouting enemy place...This unit can send infos to HQ...So...Hollogram scout is a unit to explore..and stealing enemy tech...Has Very low stats...But,Can move Faster than other and cant be spotted(Like any Scouts)..Stat
Hp:5
Atk:3
Def:3
Range:1
Attack turn:1/1
Movement:8(Can be more)
Thanks..
:D :D ..I may thinking of make my username to Flame!
NatureWater

Re: Hollogram Scout

Post by NatureWater »

And
Cost:3
Sight:12
Advantage of Hollogram Scout is
-Move faster than any scouts
-Only can be attacked by certain units
Disadvantage
-Very weak
-Cost a little longer than normal scout
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

Doesn't hologram need something to display it? And how it's going to see anything? I don't like the idea, we have better scouting units ideas, besides stats you proposed are insane.
(And... I used to think about myself as a person who likes using many "...", but you're insane xD)
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
NatureWater

Post by NatureWater »

Okay Sorry...(At my school i said insane and crazy)
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

Nothing happened, there is no need to sorry. Honestly, I'm glad we have any activity here, even if it's not productive.
I can be little salty sometimes, but I don't want to hurt anyone or commend, I'm just joking around then.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

How about a hologram decoy that looks like a normal infantry soldier, but wen enemy atks it gets only 1 damage (like how flying gets 1 damage from physical, but this hologram will get 1 damage from everything) , it will b ability of infantry to summon a hologram decoy that can move around, like a remote controlled tiny drone car that emits hologram image,

hp 5
sight 5 (the drone car has camera u know)
speed 3
everything else 0
only gets 1 damage, because most atks go through hologram, and only some explosion or laser heat can slightly damage the tiny car that is right on the ground

it wont b produced in tc, but every basic infantry can summon it as an ability, may b through an upgrade
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
samuelch

Post by samuelch »

It's a very realistic futuristic hologram then?
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

That would make sense, but it's impossible to make it so enemy can't know if it's hologram. So infantry units can just spam a little scouting car once in a while (how about makeing it usable only once per unit? I think that's possible through jsons...) that has 3 speed and 5 sight, 5 hp and most units deal 1 damage to it. Seems ok.
For basic infantry it definitely needs tech, but mayby without it for scouts propesed in different topic?
NatureWater

Post by NatureWater »

:D Thanks,For the solution....Anyways,,I agree too
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

This is basically a moving wall that cannot atk or capture tc, nor enter any building or transport, any smart enemy player will known its a scout so they can just ignore it. Only ai would b tempted to atk,

The ability can have a cool down of 4 turns I think,

I believe I saw a star trek movie where hero uses holograms to make copies of himself and his bike,easily bbringing chaos into enemy base, this is the strategy I have in mind for mass spams of holographic infantry :D
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

But you can figure it out if it is a hologram when you look at the stats.
Wise, Might, Loyalty. Forever stands Warfell.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

That's wat I meant by smart enemy players will simply ignore them, so its OK to make a mass army of hologram infantry, picture will b same as basic infantry with a tiny box behind them, and some blue transparent specks around the infantry, so that people with keen eyes can instantly understand these r fakes, their main purpose is to act as scout and give vision, fooling players with impression of huge army is only second objective

NatureWater

Post by NatureWater »

Okay
NatureWater

Post by NatureWater »

So,The main objective for it is to scout and give vision...and to fool enemy is on second objective..Quite good...
NatureWater

Post by NatureWater »

So..if the stats is ready....What about the image?
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

i will try to draw

NatureWater

Post by NatureWater »

Woa...Thank you very much,GodofKings!,What a good person u are!
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

mostly i want to work on things that i find unique and interesting :)

NatureWater

Post by NatureWater »

Oh,okay

Return to “Planetary”