Defense space station

Spartan1179

Defense space station

Post by Spartan1179 »

I got the idea from halo 2 the stations are made to shot down enemy ships. It should have a main gun and small AA guns and can build space fighters and has a carry capacity of 4.
WE fight for the rights of all. We fight for what is right. We fight for liberty and justice for all. We fight for freedom.

The U.S.K.A SPARTAN code
kingofgalaxies

Re: Defense space station

Post by kingofgalaxies »

If it has all those benefits, it should resemble a mega building which would cost a lot of turns constructing. Also, not sure if AA guns are needed, as from my understanding this mode is separated from the normal planetary one, so there are no Air units.
Spartan1179

Post by Spartan1179 »

You do have a good point there but i mean if you think it should not build space units then lets just make it were it can just house space units that seems fare and yes it would be a mega building and would take a lot of turns to build but you can protect it with ships. Plus if they make future battle maps then you would have a base that can protect your worlds with the station. You get what i'm saying right? .
WE fight for the rights of all. We fight for what is right. We fight for liberty and justice for all. We fight for freedom.

The U.S.K.A SPARTAN code
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

I feel like "Defense space station" would be a better name for a defense tower-like structure (so without production).

I'm not quite sure how to approach mega buildings in space. There was a suggestion to make them moving, since there is little obstacles in space.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
Spartan1179

Post by Spartan1179 »

I see will the station would not be able to move but would make it harder for enemy's to attack and take planets and if they were to make a campaign maps then you would have a way to protect your planets from a attack.

The U.S.K.A SPARTAN code

Return to “Space”