Abomination WAITING IMAGE

Savra

Abomination WAITING IMAGE

Post by Savra »

Abomination: I'll see what you guys think before suggesting stats.
Lynx Shafir

Re: Abomination

Post by Lynx Shafir »

Though some description wouldn't hurt...
What wud be?
Thy gave me a sword to pierce a lie,
Serrated edge for the deamon inside
A moment I'm torn between two tides,
But all I need, I bear inside
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

Sarva... I like your enthusiasm, but you are doing basically useless stuff.
It seems you didn't ever read existing topics: Sunrise suggested an abomination to be summoned by a caster (don't remember name), you posted a "troopers" idea, but basic and more advanced infantry already exists etc.
You also just wrote names. No stats, even descriptions. It's useless and only spams the forums.
If you want to post and idea, check if it fits race properties and if it wasn't posted before. Then make an topic with at least few words of description, so anyone can have an idea the heck you are talking about.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
Savra

Post by Savra »

Midonik wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:52 am Sarva... I like your enthusiasm, but you are doing basically useless stuff.
It seems you didn't ever read existing topics: Sunrise suggested an abomination to be summoned by a caster (don't remember name), you posted a "troopers" idea, but basic and more advanced infantry already exists etc.
You also just wrote names. No stats, even descriptions. It's useless and only spams the forums.
If you want to post and idea, check if it fits race properties and if it wasn't posted before. Then make an topic with at least few words of description, so anyone can have an idea the heck you are talking about.
Sorry, ran out of time. I was going to post stats for the new units and all but device was almost dead soo, I'll work on them and check up on this.
Sunrises topic has it as a fungal horror. And it's in the deathcap topic.
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

Ok so I was thinking and this can be another big monster sort of thing. I would like to give it ability to transform its body to get different capabilities. Like chemical attack in one, physical in other, different bonuses and a form with carry capacity (no attack tho).
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

First form, Acid spitter abomination:
Cost: 5 (I guess)
Hp 40
Power 8 (chemical, spits acid from some sort of fungi pipes or smt)
Range: 3
Actions: 2
Armor 0/0/3
Speed 3, can waterwalk at speed 1
Psychic resistance 0%
Bonus to mechanical units and buildings: 50%
Passive weapons effect: acid (-4 hp, effects ground units and buildings, 50% bonus to mechanical and buildings, lasts 4 turns, remove with mend/heal?)
Tentacle morp: transfrom to Tentacle abomination
Transport morp: transform to Transport abomination

Tentacle abomination
Cost: --,,--
Hp: 40 (would like to make it higher for this from but it might get wierd if values in forms are different so I'm using armors)
Power: 5 (physical, give it a bunch of wierd tentacles - maybe doesn't really fit myconids but any animal form doesn't fit it, so we have free hand :twisted: )
Range: 1
Actions: 3
Armor: 3/3/5
Speed: 3, can waterwalk at speed 1
Psychic resistance: 0%
Bonus to infantry: 50%
Long tentacle - an ability using 2 actions, usually power and bonus, but 2 range, cooldown: 1
Acid morp: transfrom to Acid spitter abomination
Transport morp: transform to Transport abomination

Transport abomination
Cost: --,,--
Hp: 40
Power: 0 (instead of weaponary it creates thick walled room in itself when it can store allies))
Range: 1
Actions: 1
Armor: 5/5/7
Speed: 3, can waterwalk at speed 1
Psychic resistance: 0%
Carry capacity: 2, can carry infantry sized stuff
Acid morp: transfrom to Acid spitter abomination
Tentacle morp: transform to Tentacle abomination

All buildable in whatever will be myconid factory for such monsters and drop the normal corpse with right weapon type (I guess no weapons for the transport one)

I'm not sure how the different actions count will work, we will need to test it. If something works wierd we can either change it or make transform abilities take more actions in some of forms.

This repulsive, gigantic fungi monster can morph to fulfil different roles on battlefield. From spitting big quantities of acid at mid range to destroy enemy buildings and vehicles, through tentacle attacks that can deal significant damage to infantries at low and mid low range to safely transporting allied infantries inside itself.
Anchar

Re: Abomination WAITING IMAGE

Post by Anchar »

?
Attachments
merzost transport.png
merzost transport.png (1.5 KiB) Viewed 417 times
merzost shypalice.png
merzost shypalice.png (2.09 KiB) Viewed 417 times
merzost kisloplyi.png
merzost kisloplyi.png (1.54 KiB) Viewed 417 times
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

Thats not really what I had in mind, not that its bad. I was thinking of something more similar to the creature in the death cap topic
Anchar

Post by Anchar »

So you wanted it to be humanoid?
Anchar

Post by Anchar »

How's the golem?
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

https://www.ageofstrategy.net/viewtopic.php?t=4638 - I liked the large one from this topic and thought of something similar for this

Return to “Planetary”