Grey assassin

Midonik

Grey assassin

Post by Midonik »

Grey assassin: 8 cost, stealth, has range 4 ability "mind shred" with 60% chance to instantly kill target, else reduce resistance. Only targets units with a mind.

More reliable than convert, but doesn't give you the unit. Stealth ensures some chance to hit behind enemy lines and survive.

Idea by @Sunrise Samurai
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
Anchar

Re: Grey assassin

Post by Anchar »

I don’t really like this unit, it will be either garbage (due to cost) or too powerful. How about another idea? Bomblayer - he will put bombs on equipment and a squad that over time will blow up a unit, causing damage to nearby units from any team, as well as give him the opportunity to put bombs on opponents and allies. You can also give him 3 skills with a different timer before the explosion (from 1 to 3), so the enemy will have a chance to use his unit wisely or just kill through the settings, and also give the bomber the ability to operate from the rear. I think the cost of such a fighter can be 3 turns. I would also like that the damage from the bomb is not guaranteed to kill the carrier, but inflicts some kind of established damage.

Return to “Planetary”