Mega orbital laser cannon WAITING IMAGE

Midonik

Mega orbital laser cannon WAITING IMAGE

Post by Midonik »

This is an unique (one per player) building, only available in fun mode. It should take a very long times to build. It should have 20 range ability, allowing to deal very high damage (around 20) to a single ground or sea target every 3 turns or so. I think it would be good to give it some attack with 0 range, so it can use it to counter melee attacks, both from ground and air units.
As for the image, please make it 192 px high and 128 px width, with the buildings itself starting in the 64 px tile, but mainly above that. As for the appearance, it can be a large, floating ball with a giant laser cannon. Kinda like a death star I suppose.
Obviously this would be ridiculous in a normal game, however I intend for fun mode stuff to be balanced a bit differently, allowing focus on weapons of mass destructions like this and perhaps some unique mega units too. It would be nice if it could be a mode separate mode from the fun mode, without the spell upgrades, but that would require Stratego's coding so I might chill on that for a while.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.

Return to “Planetary”