How to get gems? ANSWERED

Here you may find answers to your questions.
amok

How to get gems? ANSWERED

Post by amok »

Sorry for an off-topic question. I downloaded the game and it runs pretty well but I seem to have one problem. I cant get any gems. I tried to surf the web to find out if I have to pay to get gems or something like that but couldnt find anything. So can anyone explain to me how I can get gems to upgrade soldiers and buildings?
patroid

Re: How AI works?

Post by patroid »

If you complete a campaign map succesfully
you can get up to 4 gems!!

Patroid
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

How to get gems?

Post by Stratego (dev) »

You have many ways
- playing campaigns
- making promotions (promoting the game somewhere)
- sending donations to developer.
- by helping building the game in any way: maps, campaigns, unit icons sounds, music, anything.
phopkinson

Re: How to get gems?

Post by phopkinson »

I have posted feedback but when I go to collect it keeps telling me I'm not logged in what am I missing?
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

1) You must have a multiplayer account to collect gems.
2) You need to let Daniel know you promoted the game so he can assign gems to your account.

Hope this helps. :)
Thanks!
Josh
phopkinson

Post by phopkinson »

Don't have multi player I promote on Facebook but when I go to tell it says not logged in
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

Daniel must have an account name to assign gems to. You can create a multiplayer account - it doesn't mean you HAVE to play multiplayer. Am I reading your problem right?
Thanks!
Josh
phopkinson

Post by phopkinson »

Thanks Will try
Camkillo

Post by Camkillo »

phopkinson wrote:Thanks Will try
Come sbloccare tutte le gemme sugli upgrade anche quelle bloccate e i mondi bloccati??gun power cosa è? ?
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

Camkillo wrote:
Come sbloccare tutte le gemme sugli upgrade anche quelle bloccate e i mondi bloccati??gun power cosa è? ?
Please speak English on the forum. The way to get gems is
Daniel (the dev) wrote:You have many ways
- playing campaigns
- by helping building the game in any way: maps, campaigns, unit icons sounds, music, anything.
If this does not answer your question, please let me know.
Thanks!
Josh
Camkillo

Post by Camkillo »

COOLguy wrote:
Camkillo wrote:
Please speak English on the forum. The way to get gems is
Daniel (the dev) wrote:You have many ways
- playing campaigns
If this does not answer your question, please let me know.
Ok...thank you i looking for the blocked gems like under monastery ,or gems under advanced warship and what can i for to take the gems for search a public forum(near for the Facebook promote??? Thank you
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

Okay.
Camkillo wrote:blocked gems like under monastery ,or gems under advanced warship
Do you mean the ones circled in red or the ones circles in blue?
upgrade.png
upgrade.png (239.5 KiB) Viewed 11565 times
The ones in red are not upgrades. They are empty spaces that will be added in when more upgrades are added.
The ones in blue are unlocked by buying the upgrades above.
Camkillo wrote:what can i for to take the gems for search a public forum(near for the Facebook promote??? Thank you
There is an option to notify the developer in the Main Menu called "How To Get Gems". Another way to notify the developer is to email him with a link to your share.

After confirming it, the developer will award the gems to your multiplayer account.
Thanks!
Josh
Camkillo

Post by Camkillo »

COOLguy wrote:Okay.
Camkillo wrote:blocked gems like under monastery ,or gems under advanced warship
Do you mean the ones circled in red or the ones circles in blue?
upgrade.png
The ones in red are not upgrades. They are empty spaces that will be added in when more upgrades are added.
The ones in blue are unlocked by buying the upgrades above.
Camkillo wrote:what can i for to take the gems for search a public forum(near for the Facebook promote??? Thank you
There is an option to notify the developer in the Main Menu called "How To Get Gems". Another way to notify the developer is to email him with a link to your share.

After confirming it, the developer will award the gems to your multiplayer account.
Thank you very much
Baronvnjohnson3

Post by Baronvnjohnson3 »

Under "Ways to get gems" it says :"Search a public forum (up to 200 gems). How do I do this? I wish to earn gems in this way if it is possible? Furthermore, how does this (search a public forum) help the developers? I am trying to do what I can for this game's development and to promote it (both to earn gems, and to help the developers), so that is why I would like to km now what (search a public forum) does (for the game) and hi ow to do it.

[I am no good at IT stuff, so i can't see myself contributing that way., and i just dont have the funds to buy gems, so that is not an option for me to help either].

This is perhaps the best mobile game i have ever played. I even find myself comparing strategy games to this one, when i look for other strategy games to play.
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

To do this, you are supposed to advertise the game on a public forum (not this one) by posting a basic summary of the game (preferably one that accepts and upholds ads).
OLÉ
Baronvnjohnson3

Post by Baronvnjohnson3 »

Ok. Thank you.
arcanevermiss 100

Post by arcanevermiss 100 »

:geek:
1) You must have a multiplayer account to collect gems.
2) You need to let Daniel know you promoted the game so he can assign gems to your account.

Return to “FAQ”