Undead reanimation spell and new units - ARCHIVED

Alexander82

Undead reanimation spell and new units - ARCHIVED

Post by Alexander82 »

The reanimation spell summon skeleton from corpses and with new types of skeletons we are working on different kind of corpses to raise those different kind of units.

At the moment we put in the skeleton archer in the latest dev version and, having the archer upgrade ready, we wanted to ask all forumers for the best way to make upgrades available.

I came up with a few options, but you are freee to propose more (i'll edit the first post then)

1) Undeads research unit upgrades like every other race and when they reanimate a unit their unit is the basic or the upgraded version based on what they already researched (e.g. if i raise a swordman and i've researched the skeleton swordman upgrade those reanimated are upgraded skeleton swordmen)

2) Undeads research unit upgrades like every other race and when they reanimate the unit is always the basic version of the unit (e.g. i can make upgraded swordmen at a graveyard but i can only summon basic swordmen)

3) Undeads research unit upgrades like every other race and when they reanimate the unit is always the basic version of the unit, but they can research a new spell upgrade at the crypt that allow them to summon advanced units (e.g. i can make upgraded swordmen at a graveyard but i can only summon basic swordmen unless my spell is upgraded. If i have the upgraded spell but i still have the basic unit i still summon a basic unit)

4) Undeads don't research unit upgrades but just an upgraded version of the spell. A basic unit (e.g. orc warrior) and an advanced unit (e.g. master orc warrior) leave on the ground a different kind of corpse. With the upgraded version of the spell you can summon, from advanced corpses, advanced units
Age of Fantasy design leader
TheBluePhoenix

Re: Undead reanimation spell and new units

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

I prefer the first one
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

ejm29

Post by ejm29 »

Aye, I think the first one is better.
"I don't care who I have to step on on my way down."
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

1 is simple and seems good. Although 3 is an interesting idea as well.
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

Archived
Age of Fantasy design leader

Return to “Archived - Votes and Polls”