More flexible network game settings.

Anchar

Post by Anchar »

Is it possible to make settings for selecting races in a multiplayer game so that it would not be possible to select a specific 1 race?

For example, I create a network game and let the enemy choose a race, but at the same time I do not want to play against the orcs and I have to write in the title "please, no orcs", but some people do not understand this and go to the orcs. Because of this, I can not play 1v1 gems and let the enemy choose his race because he will choose the orc 85%.
Huttensohn

Re: More flexible network game settings.

Post by Huttensohn »

Have the same issue. I feel for me, that it's unfair to choose the players race but it's the only way to make sure there will be no orc.
I only play orc vs orc or all the other races without orc. currently they are almost like two tiers.
My Name is Trior in age of Modern wars (second most multiplayer wins)
Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

I guess we might add a setting whit 6 checkbox where you can enable/disable races. That is something that @Stratego (dev) should decide though.
Age of Fantasy design leader
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

Actually an genious solution.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
Shark guy 35

Post by Shark guy 35 »

Seems very useful, although any player with even a minor amount of honor knows not to play as orcs unless it's a 2v1 or something.
"A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week".
-General George S. Patton

Return to “Archived - Other”