Moving units production around (undead)

Savra

Moving units production around (undead)

Post by Savra »

Being that bone constructs are researched at the butchery, could we move the skeleton ball from the graveyard to the butchery instead? Also could we possibly add the monsters to the graveyard and the fish monster to the skull cove as well? Laborer could possibly be added to the tc as well like the other races, basically this:

Graveyard:
As it is now
All the monster skeletons
Remove skeleton ball

Experimental butchery:
As it is now
Add the skeleton ball

Skull cove:
As it is now
Add the monster fish man

Tc:
Add the labour

Being that skeleton monsters are the result of reanimation gone crazy, it makes sense that they be trained at graveyards as well since some of those skeletons might just be reanimated into these monstrosity.

The skeleton ball doesn't fit in the graveyard however as it is more of an intricate construct over the randomized skeleton monsters, so it fits better in the experimental butchery turning it into the undeads genuine siege/advancement center.
makazuwr32

Re: Moving units production around (undead)

Post by makazuwr32 »

I think monster skeletons should be only in butchery (exept laborer and fishman, here i agree on adding it to tc and scull cove respectively).

About skeleton ball — either is fine for me.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Alexander82

Re: Moving units production around (undead)

Post by Alexander82 »

Skeleton monsters must stay at the butchery (that building was basically made for them in the first place). I agree that the ball should go there as it is a construct as well.
Age of Fantasy design leader

Return to “Archived - Other”