Balance: Increase the cost of Raptor Riders to 4 turns - ANSWERED

Anchar

Re: Balance: Increase the cost of Raptor Riders to 4 turns - ANSWERED

Post by Anchar »

Yes, I know that there is a first strike technology that costs 8 moves. Studying this technology, as well as technologies in forges for which you first need to make builders in 3 moves, then build a forge and a stable makes it quite long and will you hardly meet with the raptor having your lancer with such data or even half of such data. In any case, if you exclude orc improvements from urban centers, then I think the pace of development of the human lancer and orc raptor will reach the level acceptable for balance. But this does not change the fact that the raptor competes with other races' scouts to ensure success in capturing urban centers, while other lancers are not suitable for quickly capturing city centers.

Having also created my card against myself, I studied the technology of 1 hit and it did not work. After hitting the human lancer with the raptor, the raptor received 3 damage although it should have died. This is normal?

I also noticed such a thing that when the scout hits the spearman, then the spearman inflicts retaliatory damage in the amount of 2-3, and when the scout hits the raptor, he dies from the counterattack. Is this correct or is it a mistake?
makazuwr32

Re: Balance: Increase the cost of Raptor Riders to 4 turns - ANSWERED

Post by makazuwr32 »

For now it is correct.
Later it will be changed.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader

Return to “Archived - Other”