Hero Class choice

Tankhead

Hero Class choice

Post by Tankhead »

Since no one really set a limit to how many heroes their can be in game, I think we should start having a heroes class choice

Caster - losts of magic involved and even summons

Ranger - Just as the name implies, this class has terrific range

Berserker - a strong Offensive Tank with good abilities mostly towards himself

Defender- a strong Defensive Tank with good supporting abilities

Rider- are strong unit usually riding on something

Fighter - A powerful Infantry unit with good stats and abilities all around

Supporter- a very important class able to help Allies and yourself as needed

Assassin - very Fast and good at fighting 1 v 1 fights or a group of weak units

Creatures - good survivability and usually good with adapting to his surroundings or habitat

The purpose of this is so people understand how your hero would be and Probably make it easier to make stats
"The smallest pebble was once the biggest stone, the biggest stone was once bigger"
Savra

Re: Hero Class choice

Post by Savra »

Call rider Knight.
Tankhead

Post by Tankhead »

Savra wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:40 am Call rider Knight.
1. If you check current forum heroes, alot of them don't look like knights nor even has association with a knight

2. Knights don't just ride horses all the time thus wouldn't really make sense to call it that
"The smallest pebble was once the biggest stone, the biggest stone was once bigger"
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

Pretty not necessary? You can see what hero is after seeing his appearance/stats.
Also you're making so many topics and talking about those heroes like they are supposed to be most important thing in game, while they are not. They were supposed to be a funny addition to game.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
Savra

Post by Savra »

Correct.
Tankhead

Post by Tankhead »

Midonik wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:02 am Pretty not necessary? You can see what hero is after seeing his appearance/stats.
Also you're making so many topics and talking about those heroes like they are supposed to be most important thing in game, while they are not. They were supposed to be a funny addition to game.
1. I made a image and heroes topic to make to make it easier to find hero stats, nothing wring there

2. This topic here is for people who wants a hero and they can come here to help think of one up ( until someone says theirs a limit

3. The tournament thing I plan to do myself and was merely telling it too people on forums ( not everyone has discord )

4. Most important? Don't know why your thinking like that. And who said it wasn't going to be fun?

5. If I have an idea I post it, I see no rule against that. If you dislike nothing stopping you from ignoring it
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

I am against these classes.
1. This is not rpg game.
2. Many heroes can fit to waaay to many roles.
3. Please don't limit new heroes to fit one-two classes. They must be on same power level as current ones exept of most powerful ones (brave and alex).
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Tankhead

Post by Tankhead »

All of these classes don't limit anyone, they are just base ideas newcomers can make. Didn't say they couldn't mix them

Return to “Archived - Other”