Lumberjack

Post Reply
User avatar
Tankhead
Posts: 1838
Joined: Fri May 18, 2018 6:46 am
Location: United states, Texas

Lumberjack

Post by Tankhead » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:44 am

Master of wood, has turn to the battlefield with his trusty Axe
This unit can be in
- elves
- dwarves
- humans
Depending on what race fraction it goes to, that wil help me with stats
"The smallest pebble was once the biggest stone, the biggest stone was once bigger"

User avatar
makazuwr32
Posts: 7682
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:29 am
Location: Moscow, Russia

Re: Lumberjack

Post by makazuwr32 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:47 am

Can be human.
Because elves are friends of woods and dwarves like to dig more than chop.
makazuwr32 wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 am
When you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Image

User avatar
Tankhead
Posts: 1838
Joined: Fri May 18, 2018 6:46 am
Location: United states, Texas

Re: Lumberjack

Post by Tankhead » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:54 am

makazuwr32 wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:47 am
Can be human.
Because elves are friends of woods and dwarves like to dig more than chop.
Ok, can this unit have high bonuses to anything wood related?
"The smallest pebble was once the biggest stone, the biggest stone was once bigger"

User avatar
makazuwr32
Posts: 7682
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:29 am
Location: Moscow, Russia

Re: Lumberjack

Post by makazuwr32 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:08 am

Hm. Sounds like a plan.
makazuwr32 wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 am
When you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Image

User avatar
Tankhead
Posts: 1838
Joined: Fri May 18, 2018 6:46 am
Location: United states, Texas

Re: Lumberjack

Post by Tankhead » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:12 am

makazuwr32 wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:08 am
Hm. Sounds like a plan.
Great, ill think of stats later unless someone beats me to it
"The smallest pebble was once the biggest stone, the biggest stone was once bigger"

User avatar
Alexander82
Posts: 7969
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:18 pm

Re: Lumberjack

Post by Alexander82 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:42 pm

I agree wirh @makazuwr32 but, anyway, what kind of role should that unit fit?

Shall it be a swordsman with no shield and higher damage?
Shall it have trample?
Shall it be a worker (or laborer) with some decent stats that we can bring near the battlefield?
Age of Fantasy design leader

User avatar
Tankhead
Posts: 1838
Joined: Fri May 18, 2018 6:46 am
Location: United states, Texas

Re: Lumberjack

Post by Tankhead » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:24 pm

Alexander82 wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:42 pm
I agree wirh @makazuwr32 but, anyway, what kind of role should that unit fit?

Shall it be a swordsman with no shield and higher damage?
Shall it have trample?
Shall it be a worker (or laborer) with some decent stats that we can bring near the battlefield?
Being a master with wood i guess it could build anything wood related, but i would like this unit to build wood walls ( fence ) like the one from aos
"The smallest pebble was once the biggest stone, the biggest stone was once bigger"

User avatar
Lynx Shafir
Posts: 1563
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 4:24 am

Re: Lumberjack

Post by Lynx Shafir » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:42 pm

Bersercer whit Axe?
Thy gave me a sword to pierce a lie,
Serrated edge for the deamon inside
A moment I'm torn between two tides,
But all I need, I bear inside

User avatar
General Brave
Posts: 4662
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:12 am
Location: The Four Point Military Academy.

Re: Lumberjack

Post by General Brave » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:03 pm

I would like a better worker for the humans. Perhaps Warfell filled that.
Wise, Might, Loyalty. Forever stands Warfell.

User avatar
Tankhead
Posts: 1838
Joined: Fri May 18, 2018 6:46 am
Location: United states, Texas

Re: Lumberjack

Post by Tankhead » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:11 am

General Brave wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:03 pm
I would like a better worker for the humans. Perhaps Warfell filled that.
So no for lumberjacks for humans? They can always go to dwarfs since building up they're alley.
It would be a weaker builder.
Can only build wood and hopefully is allowed to build wood fences
"The smallest pebble was once the biggest stone, the biggest stone was once bigger"

User avatar
General Brave
Posts: 4662
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:12 am
Location: The Four Point Military Academy.

Re: Lumberjack

Post by General Brave » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:15 am

Why would wood wall since that is weaker.
Wise, Might, Loyalty. Forever stands Warfell.

User avatar
Tankhead
Posts: 1838
Joined: Fri May 18, 2018 6:46 am
Location: United states, Texas

Re: Lumberjack

Post by Tankhead » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:26 am

General Brave wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:15 am
Why would wood wall since that is weaker.
Well i thought of the aos strategy laborers and thought that could be used here.
Btw weaker walls but with faster build ( literally takes a turn )
"The smallest pebble was once the biggest stone, the biggest stone was once bigger"

User avatar
Lynx Shafir
Posts: 1563
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 4:24 am

Re: Lumberjack

Post by Lynx Shafir » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:36 am

This unit can chop down trees but can't build is no worker! :|
Thy gave me a sword to pierce a lie,
Serrated edge for the deamon inside
A moment I'm torn between two tides,
But all I need, I bear inside

User avatar
Tankhead
Posts: 1838
Joined: Fri May 18, 2018 6:46 am
Location: United states, Texas

Re: Lumberjack

Post by Tankhead » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:23 pm

Lynx Shafir wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:36 am
This unit can chop down trees but can't build is no worker! :|
Ummm the laborers in aos uses a shovel to bulid wooden walls and wood like things. I always assume cause of the game mechanic or whatever.
Nothing wrong to applying that here. I can even call this unit a laborer and still will have its axe.
And besides that lumberjacks did build things way back in the day
"The smallest pebble was once the biggest stone, the biggest stone was once bigger"

Post Reply

Return to “Archived - Other”