The AI

Tankhead

The AI

Post by Tankhead »

I like to play solo, so i was excited for the update but the AI won't use any of the New stuff. Lizardman used the new lizard troops but won't use the other new features they have. Same goes for the undead. Will i have to wait next update for it to be implemented?
"The smallest pebble was once the biggest stone, the biggest stone was once bigger"
General Brave

Re: The AI

Post by General Brave »

I didn't put those things in the buildlist, that's why the AI doesn't build them. I'm trying to figure it out how frequently they should be built, we don't want a over abundance of one thing.
Wise, Might, Loyalty. Forever stands Warfell.
Gral.Sturnn

Post by Gral.Sturnn »

General Brave wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:06 pm I didn't put those things in the buildlist, that's why the AI doesn't build them. I'm trying to figure it out how frequently they should be built, we don't want a over abundance of one thing.
Sounds amazing, also Gral. You should have (dev) on your name at this point lol dont you think so?
~Gral.Sturnn
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

I can also do wat brave can do, even u can do it too, all u need is passion and willingness to learn
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools

Return to “Archived - Other”