Bard ability bug IMPLEMENTED

Badnorth

Bard ability bug IMPLEMENTED

Post by Badnorth »

Sometimes when I play a bard its Offensive buff spell can be used infinitely it randomly occurs ingame so I couldn't give specific details but im sure a bard user would definitely encountered something like this.
Last edited by Badnorth on Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
For newcomers, click here for discord links. Hopefully they aren't expired.
Badnorth

Re: Bard ability bug

Post by Badnorth »

Also idk if this is a bug but the battle song of the mighty bard doesn't consume an action.
Endru1241

Post by Endru1241 »

QuadrupoleStrat wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:16 pm Sometimes when I play a bard its Offensive buff spell can be used infinitely it randomly occurs ingame so I couldn't give specific details but im sure a bard user would definitely encountered something like this.
Hard to say anything without the details. Before bringing it to public I personally tested it for quite some time. Something may have changed, but I have to know what to look for.
QuadrupoleStrat wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:23 pm Also idk if this is a bug but the battle song of the mighty bard doesn't consume an action.
It was intentional - the idea was to enable him to use both buffs, but not attack twice.

It makes some problems, so just to be safe I changed him in the pack to have +1 action, -1 power (to compensate for possibility of attack) and both songs were set to normally use action point and have cooldown of 1.
Age of Strategy design leader
Badnorth

Post by Badnorth »

Okay,thanks

Return to “Implemented/Answered”