heavy elephant not cavalry? IMPLEMENTED

godOfKings

heavy elephant not cavalry? IMPLEMENTED

Post by godOfKings »

when war elephant is upgraded to heavy war elephant, pike men and lancers no longer have any bonus against them, also does heavy war elephant have spell resistance? because i used two priests with 70% spell possibility to try to convert it at least 4 times, every time they would miss
Last edited by godOfKings on Tue May 01, 2018 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: heavy elephant not cavalry? IMPLEMENTED

Post by Stratego (dev) »

thx, will be in next
godOfKings

Re: heavy elephant not cavalry?

Post by godOfKings »

There is a problem, heavy war elephant gets 450% bonus instead of 750% from pikemen, pls fix it

I have removed implemented status for this problem
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

ok, in next will be
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

viewtopic.php?f=153&t=5477

Thanks for fixing this problem, can u also fix the other bonus related problems listed here?

Return to “Implemented/Answered”