Editness of posts

Put here any suggestions / issues, new forum suggestions about this web forum not about the apps itself!
Detros

Editness of posts

Post by Detros »

Is there any build support to show editness of posts?
I am used from some other forums there is a least automatic "This post was last edited on DATE:TIME". Then edited posts are often automatically marked as EDITED or NEW again. Some forums even offer an option while editing a post "Do you want this edit to not mark this post?" that allows for "silent edit", edit that does not get this NEW flag.

So far it seems there are no automatic "last edited" notes here and all edits are "silent".

EDIT (added by me): One place that can surely profit from "last edited" note would be those "list of units ready for votes" that are updated from time to time but it is currently unclear when that last update was.

EDIT2: I just noted at that "list of units ready for votes" there is "Last edited by COOLguy on Sun May 22, 2016 6:06 am, edited 24 times in total." in the bottom. But nowhere else, even when looking as a guest user on my own edited posts. Is this "last edited" note not shown for one's posts but is shown for posts of others or is that one occasion handmade by COOLguy?
COOLguy

Re: Editness of posts

Post by COOLguy »

After a post has been replied to and has been posted a while, then edits will show (as in your second edit for the list of units post). All edits are silent currently (meaning not flagged red).
Thanks!
Josh

Return to “Feedback about this forum”