Problem with changing avatar

Put here any suggestions / issues, new forum suggestions about this web forum not about the apps itself!
Ublaz Mad Eyes

Problem with changing avatar

Post by Ublaz Mad Eyes »

Every time I try to change my avatar, I click submit and it logs out! HEELLP!!!
YES, THE DAY WILL COME! HIS EMPEROR'S MOST EXCELLENT MAJESTY WILL CONQUER ALL!!!

NO, I AM NOT CRAZY!!!!!!!!!
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Re: Problem with changing avatar

Post by DoomCarrot »

Weird, restart yoir internet maybe and try again? Clear cookies and data and stuff?

Also, the avatars here are super small, like 90x90 pixels if I remember. So maybe your image is not the right size?
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

DoomCarrot wrote:Also, the avatars here are super small, like 90x90 pixels if I remember. So maybe your image is not the right size?
I imagine this might be the problem
Thanks!
Josh
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

Yes, also they have an even more ridiculous data limit. Like 2 kb or something. So you basically have to make an image yourself, and compress its data as much as possible.
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
Ublaz Mad Eyes

Post by Ublaz Mad Eyes »

Okay, I'll check the image...
YES, THE DAY WILL COME! HIS EMPEROR'S MOST EXCELLENT MAJESTY WILL CONQUER ALL!!!

Ublaz Mad Eyes

Post by Ublaz Mad Eyes »

Okay, I guess that was the problem, but they should make the dimension barriers larger...

Return to “Feedback about this forum”