Infantry,HT-26,BA-64 and Multiplayer Mode

Gruppenführer Erwin

Infantry,HT-26,BA-64 and Multiplayer Mode

Post by Gruppenführer Erwin »

-HT-26 Flamethrower Tank is weak against infantry it must be have more damage to infantry units.The Flamethrover Infantry one shots infantry.But why HT 26 not?
-BA-64 should be greater against infantry.Since it can used as anti- personel.
-Infantry so overpovered against tanks.It must be changed
-About multiplayer games.Its very bad right now.There must be a matching system or something instead of this.
Jasondunkel

Re: Infantry,HT-26,BA-64 and Multiplayer Mode

Post by Jasondunkel »

the ht 26 is a small tank. and fire is certainly good against infantry. but a larger group, those are the units, won't be able to finish this tank with one shot. the soldiers will dodge and finish the tank with one countermeasure

-ba 64 and comparable models, are to be seen here as reconnaissance vehicles without special armament

- the relationship between tank and infantry and vice versa is currently being worked on
Gruppenführer Erwin

HT 26 deals 1 damage against infantry.How is it good against infantry?
Shark guy 35

Post by Shark guy 35 »

Honestly I feel like infantry should do only 1 damage to all tanks because tanks armor is designed to stop bullets. But, this would make infantry completely use less except to capture TCS.
"A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week".
-General George S. Patton
Gruppenführer Erwin

Shark guy 35 wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:34 am Honestly I feel like infantry should do only 1 damage to all tanks because tanks armor is designed to stop bullets. But, this would make infantry completely use less except to capture TCS.
Thats way more better.
Jasondunkel

Post by Jasondunkel »

1 damage is really something little thanks for the hint
Shark guy 35

Post by Shark guy 35 »

Maybe 2 or 3 for the weaker tanks and/or armored cars.
Gruppenführer Erwin

Shark guy 35 wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:32 pm Maybe 2 or 3 for the weaker tanks and/or armored cars.
I agree with you.
Shark guy 35

Post by Shark guy 35 »

US riflemen currently do 4 damage to T-34, which is a medium tank.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

About multiplayer games.Its very bad right now.There must be a matching system or something instead of this.
what do u mean by this? what u suggest?
Gruppenführer Erwin

It must be like when we play against AIs but with some differences.Firstly turns must be limited,like 1 minutes for each turn.When 1 minute ends turn passes to other player.Secondly we musn't be able to leave until game is over.Thirdly , Maps must be choosen randomly and max size must be 25x25.Fourthly , Game settings must be like standart one,but instead of reveal it must be explored.It will be faster and funnier game.When I play multiplayer game I enjoy it but waiting the other player can take hours.So this way it will be faster and I wont be waiting for other players to play about hours.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

1 minute: there are maps that take 20 minutes to take my turn! this can not be a good direction.
musn't be able to leave until game is over: that is totally opposing my intention, to leave when u want and ocntinue when u have time. i think of working people having little time fragments to play. eg To-Go :)
Maps must be choosen randomly: why?
Game settings must be like standart one,but instead of reveal it must be explored you mean the "default" should be the "explored" not the "revealed"?

faster games: actually i designed it intentionally like this, you can not sit on a game for 8-10 hours! but some games can take that long. If you want such games make friends in your own timezone, talk to them so you two play for hours now and start the game - that case you will have a partner palying for hours continously.
Jasondunkel

Post by Jasondunkel »

if there is a small card, it can work with 1 minute

if there is a large card and if you control up to 800 units, this is not an option

besides, this is a game that is played worldwide, many time zones and differences are present.

how is it supposed to work if there is a difference of maybe 8 hours and then we still work and have a private life. therefore there are time limits of up to 24 hours

i am grateful for these large time limits, because i could not and do not want to be online permanently. i think most people do not want that either

You have the choice of whether and how you set it. you can also let it set to a time limit of 30min games and explore the cards. but i am sure that the number of players is very limited.

Return to “Issues”