German tank upgrade bias

DreJaDe

German tank upgrade bias

Post by DreJaDe »

Okay, I don't understand this. Why is the OP German Panther tank, only cost 2 per upgrade?

While I still do not agree with the cost of the tank itself being like that, that is a different issue.

The problem is that its way too easy to upgrade while most tanks have 3 turns upg. Not just that, in the last upg, the tank itself will now only have cost 4.

That's just unfair.

Pls fix
At least make them cost 3.
Jasondunkel

Re: German tank upgrade bias

Post by Jasondunkel »

It was the only tank that got four upgrades in 2 years, which is the only tank that got that many upgrades in such a short time. the t-34 tank got 5 years for 4 upgrades. but since the last upgrade is within a year, we can then reduce the last upgrade to 2 rounds
DreJaDe

Re: German tank upgrade bias

Post by DreJaDe »

Jasondunkel wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:22 pm It was the only tank that got four upgrades in 2 years, which is the only tank that got that many upgrades in such a short time. the t-34 tank got 5 years for 4 upgrades. but since the last upgrade is within a year, we can then reduce the last upgrade to 2 rounds
I don't understand you at all.

Why does Germany can always have this statistics based
logic when it favors them even though it's not balanced.

And you don't agree with others when it also obviously agree also with statistics like the ships of US?

I call "BIAS"

We all know that the stats of the Panther is not balanced and so many other units have been balanced, breaking reality because of balance (again, like the ships)

Return to “Issues”