Humans

Here you will find the list of proposals accepted and ready to be voted.
Alexander82

Humans

Post by Alexander82 »

Human units

Ranger
Winner
http://www.androidutils.com/forum/viewt ... =86&t=2201

Stats:
Cost 8
HP 30
Attack (melee) 12
Attack (ranged) 8
Range (melee) 1
Range (Ranged) 5
Armor 3
Pierce Armor 3
Speed 4
Sight 8
Action 2
Heal Rate 6
Spell Resistance 80%
Active skills:
Switch stance (used to swith melee with ranged mode, it doesn't cost an action point)
Heal
Entangle (debuff, aoe, enemy units affected have to pass a check with that % 100-(target attack*5), if they don't pass the check they can't move until the next turn (they can still attack))
Regeneration (range 2, duration 4, doesn't stack, the effect heal half the ranger heal rate every turn)
Hawkeye (buff, range 2,duration 4, increase target range (ranged units only) by 2
Summon Animal companion (like druid wolf summon, but we might think of a different animal)
Forestwalk
Built at Archery range, Barracks, Castle (it is both melee and ranged and it is an elite unit)

Gryphon rider

stats
Cost: 6
Hp: 40
Attack power: 15
Range 1
Armor: 3
Pierce armor: 3
Speed: 8
sight: 10
Action/turn: 1
Spell resistance: 100%
Builder: castle
Bonus against other flying units,bonus against mounted, bonus against dragons (we might add a tech called "dragonlance" for that)
abilities:Diving Charge. You choose a square (in your movement range) that is the start of your charge, you choose then a second square (free from other units) that is in line with the first one in a radius equal to your movement range from the first one. You end your movement in that square after hitting every unit between the two squares, You don't receive counterattacks by usin this maneuver. For the next turn you are not considered a flying unit for the purpose of damage received (because you have landed): flying unit

Inquisitor

Stats:
Cost: 8
HP: 60
Attack power: 15
Range: 1
Armor: 5
Pierce armor: 3
Speed: 3
Sight: 5
Action/turn: 1/1
Heal Rate: 10
Spell resistance: 100%
Size: 1×1
Buildable at: castle, church
Bonus Damage against arcane spellcasters (it shouldn't have bonus against divine spellcasters like templars, priest and such): as it is now it is useful only against warmage and mummy (other can already be oneshotted by basic infantry), but later on we might have stronger spellcasters (or hybrid units) for whom this bonus might come in handy.
Bonus Damage against undead: Inquisitors are extremely versed in fighting eresy. Undeads are the result of necromancy and they are specifically trained to fight them.
Special Skills:
Resistance aura: All allies within this aura (range 5) gain +50% spell resistance
Anti-magic field: All the allies inside this field (range 3) cannot be targeted by enemy spells. Enemy spellcasters inside the anti-magic field cannot cast spells.
Barbarian
Stats:
Cost 8
hp 80
attack 20
range 1
armor 3
pierce 3
speed 4
sight 6
action 1
Spell resistance 50%
Special: rage
Rage effect: Attack +10, hp +40, maxhp +40, armor +3, pierce +3, speed +2, +1 action, spell resistance +50%, trample. Duration 4 turns.
When the rage effect wear off you loose all those bonus (you also loose the 40 hp you gained, like receiving 40 damage, so, if you already had less than 41 hp the unit dies) and gain those penalties: -10 attack, -3 armor, -3 pierce, -2 speed, -50% spell resistance. Duration 3 turns (i didn't make 4 because the first turn of the rage you have used up your action to enter rage)
Age of Fantasy design leader
General Brave

Re: Humans

Post by General Brave »

Imperial crossbowman, Why don't they have trample, at least I think it means 1 area damage. That's why I voted for them.
Wise, Might, Loyalty. Forever stands Warfell.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

General Brave wrote:Imperial crossbowman, Why don't they have trample, at least I think it means 1 area damage. That's why I voted for them.
i think u can do that if this was to have tranple. pleawse send me fix.
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

Stratego (dev) wrote:
General Brave wrote:Imperial crossbowman, Why don't they have trample, at least I think it means 1 area damage. That's why I voted for them.
i think u can do that if this was to have tranple. pleawse send me fix.
Every stat affected by smith techs
On it.
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

Might as well finish the Ranger.
LordOfAles

Post by LordOfAles »

lol its waiting for more than a year to get implemented.
I am, indeed, a big Witch King and Middle Earth fan if you didn't notice.
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

It seems to be easy to do, except some of the spells.
getfreur

Post by getfreur »

Can the human warrior 1st upgrade unit be add? I love it.
Lordaeron Will rise again!!
Tankhead

Post by Tankhead »

Idk that improved shield tech would be really useful against other races especially elves
"The smallest pebble was once the biggest stone, the biggest stone was once bigger"
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

I can make the Inquisitor, except maybe the part which make the enemy not able to cast spells. Also the Barbarian seems easy enough to make.

Return to “Unit list to vote”