Bug the send map to the market ANSWERED

Morningwarrior

Bug the send map to the market ANSWERED

Post by Morningwarrior »

there is a problem that is giving me a headache, I create the map then play it to test there yes I go to the option in the map editor to send to the market but the message appears to test the map first and then send it, and this only occurs in AOS. someone could take a look and fix it in the future update.
I swore to protect and lead a great order that seeks enlightenment, I was chosen by the great star and I will pour out his fury against anyone who declares himself an enemy!
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: Bug the send map to the market.

Post by Stratego (dev) »

sorry fot that - the key is not to finish the map - as game checks if there is a running game, but finihed game data gets deleted thus not seeing it was tested.
Morningwarrior

Re: Bug the send map to the market ANSWERED

Post by Morningwarrior »

That probaly is a bug when game have he updates,i forgot to report this because i have some many maps for testing,i the end i delete him,anyway,next update was focus to fix bugs and ad more options,units,maps?have well curiuos about,that hard times i think the progress is very slow,stay safe daniel.
I swore to protect and lead a great order that seeks enlightenment, I was chosen by the great star and I will pour out his fury against anyone who declares himself an enemy!
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

sorry i dont really understand what you mean, please try to rephrase
bug: please tell me about the update bug you mention
progress: what progress you mean to be slow?
Morningwarrior

Post by Morningwarrior »

Forget about i mean,anyway can you fix that bug?that afecting me and others map creators,pls.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

sorry but i could not find out what is the bug you mention in your reports.
please email me and send me screenshots so i understand the bug, and i will fix ! thanks!

daniel
AgentA

Post by AgentA »

I don't think it's a bug. It is just a little confusing.

Here is how you can send it to market, in map editor, long-click your map and click activate as playable map.

Go back to main menu, single player, my maps, launch your map and then quit game NOT resign.

Return to map editor, load the map and then send to market.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

yes i know this bug, but was he menioned this one? (i am asking becausei have not undersstood the report enough)
if this is the bug he mention (despite it has a workaround as you write) i can try fixing it - but i was not sure this is the bug he mentioned.
Morningwarrior

Post by Morningwarrior »

but another problem comes and that whenever I can send a map the text appears "you need to have at least 1 approved map, seen something like that, to send other maps" this I think is the main problem, is someone responsible for seeing the maps created by the players?
Morningwarrior

Post by Morningwarrior »

And sorry for my inglesh...i try speak better.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

tell me the map name to check. thanks. is it AOS?
Morningwarrior

Post by Morningwarrior »

Yes,but i not remember exactly what is my map, maybe you can take a print and show it to me?

Return to “Map Editor”