Trigger with Cond: obj owned by player Nr not working

godOfKings

Trigger with Cond: obj owned by player Nr not working

Post by godOfKings »

If i make a trigger whose condition is obj owned by player Nr, i run the game, then i close the game and return to menu, then launch the game again, this trigger will no longer work even if unit is already owned by me

This is first turn, the tcs on the left r blue, i made a trigger that on 2nd turn, the tcs will belong to player red, and also if the tcs belong to red then red will win

This is wat happens wen i end turn normally, the tcs become owned by player red so red wins, no problem

And this is wat happens if i close the game and resume it again, after ending turn, other trigger works fine since the tcs r owned by red player, BUT the trigger with cond for obj owned by player Nr is not working as the game is still continuing without showing victory message

@Stratego (dev) @Endru1241
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools

Return to “Map Editor”