Cond: obj visible to player 1

godOfKings

Cond: obj visible to player 1

Post by godOfKings »

Wen i use this condition for a trigger, i run the map in fog settings, then i quit to main menu, then resume the game again, the trigger will automatically start even if the unit is still not visible to me @Stratego (dev)

If i dont quit and play in one go, then the trigger works properly wen the unit is finally visible to me
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Midonik

Re: Cond: obj visible to player 1

Post by Midonik »

Is tha only for your own maps or also campagins and other maps in game?
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

i dont know any other map that use this condition but this problem exists in the map i made
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

Id be good if you found another map and tested that, I think. The active maps are sometimes more buggy than when the maps are actually in game. If its an issue only in the map editor, its not that big of a deal, but its unacceptable in the in game maps for sure.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

if i want to find one, first someone will have to make a map with this trigger, it was a new trigger so i guess i was the first to use this cond and find this bug

Midonik

Post by Midonik »

I'm pretty sure people use that trigger (I did myself in AoF), I dont think that many people exit the map midway through testing though (I didn't do both at the same time for sure). You can also just finish your map and test it again in Dev version. That may be ideal actually, since that means you know exactly what the trigger is and what it does.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

It does exactly as said in 1st post, this bug is one of the many reasons it took me 2 years to send the map, finally i made do by changing to basic object in area,

Return to “Map Editor”