Bug Heir to the throne (The fall) Campaign ANSWERED

TheSenate-_-

Bug Heir to the throne (The fall) Campaign ANSWERED

Post by TheSenate-_- »

Since were on a roll with the bug fixes I'd like to address a bug present in "The Fall" Kingdom come campaign map is bugged and won't allow for an end (win). No other win condition other than kill all other resistance and go down the staircase with the hero night and anatonio and neither placement completes the game this happened on both my tablet and my (rather s***) phone is there something I'm not doing right?? I'd replay it again, but I'd rather have it looked into first. I've added screenshots there are no enemies present and the staircase won't trigger a win.
Puss_in_Boots

Re: Bug Kingdom Come (The fall) Campaign

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

You might want to look around for a spy or assassin. Invisible units are sometimes kept around to keep a game running. Or maybe the recent change caused this issue?
OLÉ
Endru1241

Re: Bug Kingdom Come (The fall) Campaign

Post by Endru1241 »

Sorry to reply so late, but I was out.
Posted campaign name is wrong. The fall map is in "Heir to the throne" campaign, so I am changing the topic name.
I actually checked thoroughly and found no bug in said map.
There is a trigger with auto-win, when You reach upper right tile (the stairs) with hero knight (Theodoric). Map should also end when all enemies are defeated.
Age of Strategy design leader
TheSenate-_-

Re: Bug Heir to the throne (The fall) Campaign

Post by TheSenate-_- »

Ok thanks for looking into it I'll just do the map over hopefully nothing wrong happens. Much appreciated!

Return to “Maps”