Campaign Brothers War

Wormtongue

Campaign Brothers War

Post by Wormtongue »

Hi Mates, the last three missions of the campaign: "Brothers War" are buggy. In the first one of these the blue ones aren't hostile, so I got an overwhelming advantage, the second has no enemy so I won in turn 1, and the last one stopped at about turn 30 and said that I have won - despite there were still a bunch of enemies on the battlefield.
tamtam12345

Re: Campaign Brothers War

Post by tamtam12345 »

Wormtongue wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 10:54 am In the first one of these the blue ones aren't hostile, so I got an overwhelming advantage,
I am not sure it is a bug or not.
Wormtongue wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 10:54 am the second has no enemy so I won in turn 1,
True. Need to fix it. MAP name : Family Meeting
@Stratego (dev)
Wormtongue wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 10:54 am and the last one stopped at about turn 30 and said that I have won - despite there were still a bunch of enemies on the battlefield.
If you kill the enemy king, you win this map immediately. Baybe you kill the enemy king at turn 30. :)
@Wormtongue
Wormtongue

Post by Wormtongue »

Blimey, that's a quick response. Thx and keep up the good work. Btw Imo Age of Strategy is the best of your three "Age of..."" games, cause its far better balanced than the other two where many maps and campaigns r unplayable hard.

Think u r right about the last mission but I might be right about the first of these three. Cause the blues really do nothing at all so my very big army - stuffed with heroes, a castle and countless bases - only has to fight a handful yellow troops, which even are homeless
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Actually Blue must be your ally.
But that huntress must also be blue and not your.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader

Return to “Maps”