Bishop's Group Healing FIXED

Aral_Yaren

Bishop's Group Healing FIXED

Post by Aral_Yaren »

Hi, Bishop's Group Healing described as 4 range, but I've tested many times (I do a map with him in) that Bishop's Group Healing

1. Only in 2 range
2. Also not affected by tech Herbalism and Medicinary (?)

All hail AoS :D
There shall be times... when people across the world shall live in peace and harmony through their various diversities. I shall wait for it, even though it costs my life...
Hyuhjhih
Location: Earth, (the part of blue ball and is named India for some reasons)

Re: Bishop's Group Healing

Post by Hyuhjhih »

1.He can apply it in a base radius 4 within him, and the area of effect is a rng with base radius 2 within the range of his ability.
2. Are you sure?
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Design leader of the variants Age of Gods and Age Of Civilization, and live heartedly contributing to AoS.

AoC discord server is up AoC
Aral_Yaren

Post by Aral_Yaren »

Hyu

1. His basic healing range is 4 sq same as Healer.
- however, we look his Group Healing's ability only

2. Group Healing ability is stated to have 4 sq range, meanwhile I tested it only affect units in 2 sq.
- Here I suggest fixed description for any future misleading

3. Indeed he benefits Herbalism and Medicinary.
- However, both not affect his Group Healing's ability. I wanna know whether it is intended (as penalty of having ability to heal 12 units in 2 range by +10 hp) or not (that is, potentially able to heal +14 hp for 12 units in 2 range, a lobely feature but i can't hep seeing this point oberpowered)
There shall be times... when people across the world shall live in peace and harmony through their various diversities. I shall wait for it, even though it costs my life...
Hyuhjhih

Post by Hyuhjhih »

Edited
Last edited by Hyuhjhih on Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Design leader of the variants Age of Gods and Age Of Civilization, and live heartedly contributing to AoS.

Hyuhjhih

Post by Hyuhjhih »

I guess most of the veterans even dont know this method . I just figured it out since its kind of my field of job.
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Aral_Yaren

Post by Aral_Yaren »

Msn... it also works for Condottiere, after all inefficient contracts. By this info, I'm gonna make my map harder :D

Return to “Units/techs/effects”