Catapult Fire Mode - not working? ANSWERED

Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Catapult Fire Mode - not working? ANSWERED

Post by Stratego (dev) »

hi!

a player reported this:
Wenn ist mine turn I can make more screen shots to prove it, I was making all things to make fire mod But catapult it's still without fire
Endru wrote this to him:
This catapult is normal Heavy Catapult (upgraded one).
Fire Catapult research (available in Advancements Center) unlocks transformation, that should be available to Catapult, Heavy Catapult, Catapult Ship and Heavy Catapult Ship (or Elite - not sure about the name).
It should be shown once clicked on any of those units (unless map doesn't allow such unit).
Transformed catapults (in fire mode) have less range, less power and less area of effect, but leaves all of affected targets with burning.
He replied:
I was doing every step for Fire Mode in advance center The range was close when I shot the enemy ship but was no Fire, looks like the game say I was ready to have Fire Mode, after all steps my catapult look like heavy catapult, I don't know what happened baut know I lose this long game for sore, t'henk you anyway...
can someone confirm if there is any bug or what might he been missed to see?

thanks!
b2198

Re: Catapult Fire Mode - not working?

Post by b2198 »

Just tested, and it seems to be working fine for me.

Maybe he forgot to research Area Damage? Some screenshots of his techs would help to see if that's the problem.
Green is the correct color, other colors are "less correct".
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: Catapult Fire Mode - not working? ANSWERED

Post by Stratego (dev) »

now he said this:
It's working!!! I am fuckin idiot, The Fire Mode was heading back off my finger...thenks and sorry....🤦

sorry for taking your time - seems he was forgetting sometihng. and now he says it is working.
godOfKings

Re: Catapult Fire Mode - not working? ANSWERED

Post by godOfKings »

He probably transformed back after transforming to fire mode
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools

Return to “Units/techs/effects”