Elite knight with axe issue

Jerzy1241

Elite knight with axe issue

Post by Jerzy1241 »

It is not available in stables upgrade for elite knight with axe. Of course i have this upgrade bought.
godOfKings

Re: Elite knight with axe issue

Post by godOfKings »

the unit or the tech? the upgrade tech is only available in nordic hall. u can make unit in stable after upgrading from nordic hall
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Jerzy1241

Post by Jerzy1241 »

Ah ok thank you. This was confusing because when you click on the technology explanation the stables appear next to the Nordic Court.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Dont get confused by the two, if u search in upgrades u will see the description of the unit which is trained in both stable and nordic hall

If u want to directly check tech description, then go to others->help->units->technologies and then click the tech icon

As u can see above it says tech can only b researched in nordic hall
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools

Return to “Units/techs/effects”