Workers take an extra turn to built

Foxious

Workers take an extra turn to built

Post by Foxious »

In some of my games, (for instance one in 39x39 ARTERY map) workers (without ambexidia) take one more turn to build stuff.
For instance, Bridges take 3 instead of 2. (At 2 turns they end up 19/20)
or Clearing a simple tree terrain takes 3 turns!

and with Ambexidia, "sometimes" they take 4 turns to build a basic factory such as archery or stable. at 3 turns it has 19.7 pts)

meanwhile, my opponents and teammates build things normally! 2 turns to clear and 2 to build a wooden bridge.

p.s: I'm using workers. I know labors have less mending rate.
Endru1241

Re: Workers take an extra turn to built

Post by Endru1241 »

Foxious wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:33 am In some of my games, (for instance one in 39x39 ARTERY map) workers (without ambexidia) take one more turn to build stuff.
For instance, Bridges take 3 instead of 2. (At 2 turns they end up 19/20)
or Clearing a simple tree terrain takes 3 turns!

and with Ambexidia, "sometimes" they take 4 turns to build a basic factory such as archery or stable. at 3 turns it has 19.7 pts)

meanwhile, my opponents and teammates build things normally! 2 turns to clear and 2 to build a wooden bridge.

p.s: I'm using workers. I know labors have less mending rate.
Sorry for the late answer.

I couldn't replicate written issue.
The only case I could think of when something like that could happen is when worker used for the task actually had only 12 mend rate.
Something like that could happen because of Ambidexteria is not applied retroactively.
So e.g. if a player that already have ambidexteria converted worker from enemy, that didn't have it yet - that worker would always have only 12 mend rate.
Age of Strategy design leader

Return to “Units/techs/effects”