Some other Great Flag issues

b2198

Some other Great Flag issues

Post by b2198 »

Apart from the issues I mentioned in the targetting from inside multi-tile buildings, I found some other problems with the way great flags work:
  1. Even though it's not an unprotected garrison, enemy units can target abilities on units inside them: Image
  2. Even though it's not an unprotected garrison, hwachas' area damage targets units inside them, instead of the flag itself: ImageImage(unrelated, but hwachas also seem to only target bottom-left tile of multi-tile buildings, similar to the petardier issue posted by phoenixffyrnig, so in this example, I targeted the top wall)
  3. Construct Road, Construct Stone Road and Mend Road abilities to do nothing when targetting a great flag that has a unit inside it. Maybe it's using the great flag when checking if it's able to be cast and them casting it on the unit, instead of on the flag? ImageImage
Edit: unlike the issues in targetting from inside multi-tile buildings, these do not work properly if the ability has the flag itself as a valid target: ImageImage

Edit 2: Great Flag, not Warbanner, sorry.
Green is the correct color, other colors are "less correct".

Return to “Units/techs/effects”