Dogs can't enter wagon.

DreJaDe

Dogs can't enter wagon.

Post by DreJaDe »

Doesn't make sense when knights can
Endru1241

Re: Dogs can't enter wagon.

Post by Endru1241 »

Few updates later knights won't be able to.

And really in my eyes scout should be represented by something like attached image.

It is not a dog.
Dog or dogs shouldn't be taken as a unit in even loosely historical based game, as:
1. They were never used in war as a regular unit.
2. Even if hypothetically there could be a unit formed from dogs - there would be no way to relay information in either direction - orders or scouting results, so human is needed.

As for original issue - when I changed all CannotCarryMe to CanCarryThese I must have forgotten about scouts being neither foot, nor mounted.
And now I wonder how could CanCarryThese be formulated to include scouts.
Attachments
unit_scout.png
unit_scout.png (2.4 KiB) Viewed 717 times
Age of Strategy design leader
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Btw if mount is removed from wagon, i think the massive transport will need a buff to b used as alternative for carrying mass mounted units across water bodies, i m thinking increasing speed to 4 and base hp, this is a balance suggestion for later wen mounted units cannot enter wagons
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Endru1241

Post by Endru1241 »

I was thinking of making transport upgrade also upgrade great transports.
Upgraded transport right now removes any sense to build great transports.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

My suggestion is for massive/ great transport btw, cog i think is already perfect enough and doesnt need any change
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Endru1241

Post by Endru1241 »

That's my point exactly.
Cog is perfect, while great transport looses any use after researching "To Cog".
But if this research also improved great transport to let's say Hulk, increasing carry space?

Return to “Units/techs/effects”