Carrying unit that should not b carried IMPLEMENTED

godOfKings

Carrying unit that should not b carried IMPLEMENTED

Post by godOfKings »

@Endru1241 so far i saw 2 incidents, siege mantlet can b carried by chariots, and turtle machine carried by wagon, please fix these as soon as possible
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Endru1241

Re: Carrying unit that should not b carried

Post by Endru1241 »

Good observation.

Carry limitations are a little messed up right now.
Units have CannotCarryMe parameter and I am not sure it works properly.
But it's deprecated and needs to be removed anyway, so there is no point to bother stratego.
I'll try to change all old CannotCarryMe to newer CanCarryThese OR CannotCarryThese (which are supposed to not be used at the same time).
Age of Strategy design leader
Aral_Yaren

Re: Carrying unit that should not b carried

Post by Aral_Yaren »

I have tried it on ME: any chariots with spacious carriots cannot carry any siege mantlet.

As for turtle machine being carried by wagon, it's already long time that way, I think because they can only move 2 tiles and have no "mobile" transformation. The only change I find is that unit inside turtle machine no longer can attack from inside (inc. casting ability spell like conversion and so forth. Though in this cast, healers can still heal unit automaticly after the turn done, like the case in wagon).
There shall be times... when people across the world shall live in peace and harmony through their various diversities. I shall wait for it, even though it costs my life...

Return to “Units/techs/effects”