Disappearing Units

Hyuhjhih
Location: Earth, (the part of blue ball and is named India for some reasons)

Disappearing Units

Post by Hyuhjhih »

In a MP match, I was so busy and wanted to take my turn as quickly as possible before the timer runs out,
I surfed through my available units at first, don't know why, sinced i surfed through a not so considerably fast rate, 7 of my units, just vanished right infront of my eyes the moment i pressed the consecutive "next" arrows .

It included 2 castles too.. 😱 and a pair each of mercs genoeses and knights and an inquisitor 😭.

I tried to recreate 🤔 the issue again with the permission of another player in another non bet match. After some experiments i got this. 🧐
HOW TO RECREATE THE ISSUE
1, getting in an MP match
2, more than 25 something units alive and active to take action
3, initially taken some unit actions though
4, started surfing through next unit arrow at ~2 taps/sec
5, after a 5th or 6th unit , units currently selected seems to disappear randomly on click of the next arrow
=> noticing the issue, and took a moment lag in tapping next on response, resets the issue, with the disappeared units gone forever. 😇
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Design leader of the variants Age of Gods and Age Of Civilization, and live heartedly contributing to AoS.

AoC discord server is up AoC
SirPat

Re: Disappearing Units

Post by SirPat »

Interesting bug. This needs fixing
I am Pat :>

I barely visit the forums, but when I do and u saw me reading your post. Expect a whole paragraph to be released about your topic. well except if I like your idea and the idea is perfect as it is, if so ill give u my support
Hyuhjhih
Location: Earth, (the part of blue ball and is named India for some reasons)

Post by Hyuhjhih »

Happened Again just now. Just wiped away nearly a dozen heavy horse crossbow man, a few crusades and 2 persian war elephant and 1 or 2 guardians in total.

Please find a fix.
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Design leader of the variants Age of Gods and Age Of Civilization, and live heartedly contributing to AoS.

AoC discord server is up AoC
Badnorth

Post by Badnorth »

Mention dev perhaps.
For newcomers, click here for discord links. Hopefully they aren't expired.

Return to “Units/techs/effects”