Limited function of a nuclear explosion.

Anchar

Limited function of a nuclear explosion.

Post by Anchar »

When playing any game of this type on the network, I am faced with the fact that in a 1 on 1 battle, the one who first captures more centers often wins and it makes no sense to play with a ratio of 1/3 against 2/3. Once I had an idea to make an AI on some maps that would start helping the weaker side against the stronger one, as well as altars that strengthen the loser and weaken the winner with auras.

But you can simply give each player a one-time function that would destroy a certain% of the enemy's forces giving a chance to change the course of the battle, using such a weapon against a small and weak enemy would not make much sense, but against the prevailing one it would help several times.Moreover, it looks logical in the era of the galaxy.

I think that this could be done both as a function in the network game settings and as an expensive technology that will have to be launched in advance before your forces are destroyed.
Midonik

Re: Limited function of a nuclear explosion.

Post by Midonik »

That would require developers coding, and its a very weird solution to the problem honestly. We can (I made 2 already, will be in next update) have mp map with pre made tcs, thats a better solution to unfair random tc generation that is already coded.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.

Return to “Others”