We are not Noob friendly.

Anything that does not fit into any other forum inside "Reporting issues".
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: We are not Noob friendly.

Post by Stratego (dev) »

ok for me, Endru? what u think?
Endru1241

Post by Endru1241 »

I agree.
On both times I started - I have been wondering why there is only barracks to be build.

But then again - we also have to decrease real extent of meeting newbie and veteran players somehow.
No newbie player have any chance against fully blacksmith upgraded elite foot knights (basically 4 turn hoplite, which is hard to deal with without uogrades) , elite longbowmen (outranged with solid damage), master slingers (significantly outdamaged).
There is probably a ton of other units which gains very much with gem upgrades and enough time in game.
Age of Strategy design leader
phoenixffyrnig

Post by phoenixffyrnig »

Endru1241 wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 10:01 pm But then again - we also have to decrease real extent of meeting newbie and veteran players somehow.
Agreed - is there anyway of having XP or badge as an upper paramater for joining?
I also play an RTS game called Life 8-)
And I also like drinking beer! :D
Hyuhjhih
Location: Earth, (the part of blue ball and is named India for some reasons)

Post by Hyuhjhih »

phoenixffyrnig wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:00 pm
Endru1241 wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 10:01 pm But then again - we also have to decrease real extent of meeting newbie and veteran players somehow.
Agreed - is there anyway of having XP or badge as an upper paramater for joining?
Yep this is exactly the need of hour. So playing in an even ground, a better chance of winning for newbies, an even match, and resulting the game being loved.
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Design leader of the variants Age of Gods and Age Of Civilization, and live heartedly contributing to AoS.

AoC discord server is up AoC

Return to “Others”