Daily gift problems — AoF IMPLEMENTED

If you have faced any problem (excluding crashes) in the main menu, game lists, campaign lists or upgrades sections.
makazuwr32

Daily gift problems — AoF IMPLEMENTED

Post by makazuwr32 »

1. I was not able to get ANY spell from daily gift - spell reward x1. I have seen that multiple other players also experienced this problem.
2. Many players (i have received 3 reports already) did not get new item from daily gift despite the fact that they did not unlock all items in gem shop.

@Stratego (dev).
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: Daily gift problems — AoF

Post by Stratego (dev) »

" I was not able to get ANY spell" how you were notz able? did u get an error? a crash? if so what text/crash report please, also exactly what daily reward we talkin aboout?
"did not get new item from daily gift": not all items can be gifted, what items ar unlocked and exactly what daily reward we talkin aboout?
SirPat

Post by SirPat »

Mine said unkown spell or smt like that, but like it looked like a place holder from a line of code. It was in
[Unkown Spell] kind if format
I am Pat :>

I barely visit the forums, but when I do and u saw me reading your post. Expect a whole paragraph to be released about your topic. well except if I like your idea and the idea is perfect as it is, if so ill give u my support
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

wait are you sure did not received them (i mean number if owned item increased) and only the "name" of the gift is hot shown properly?
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

ok, i found only a name printing problem.
so i think it worked properly only the name was "name is missing".

Return to “Main Menu”