send game to dev function broken

If you have faced any problem (excluding crashes) in the main menu, game lists, campaign lists or upgrades sections.
friedrich

send game to dev function broken

Post by friedrich »

Hi,
Wanted to report a person who presumably cheats, but
the send game to dev option seems broken, only a text ( e.g., Attached358715986795243x-2022-09-19 18:04:45.000), is created, but not file/attachment.

All permissions are given to the app, problem exists for aos and aof (other apps not tested).
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: send game to dev function broken

Post by Stratego (dev) »

who is that person cheating?
and how he cheats?

can u make screenshot what u see on that game?
friedrich

Post by friedrich »

It s ElfKing in aof

Sent files via mail
He cheats by "skiping" my turns, but not with the classical mechanism of someone being late and then gets skipped/kicked.
He plays any number of turns, initially he played 2 - 3 turns, then it was my turn (I noticed newly occupied tcs where no unit was nearby before or where the occupying unit had already left the tc again, so capture and leave in the same turn).
After I wrote in the general chat about it, when I was on the train (15h left), he probably read that and completed the game (so all my tcs conquered) without me coming to the train. I was not replaced by the AI in the process, my production continued (some buildings were blocked as i couldnt move the new units out), maybe autofire worked as well.

Just got screenshots from yesterday where we were in turn 9, afterwards i played ~ 3 more turns and now i have lost the game, it says its turn 23.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

i have not received the screenshots - where have u sent it? please send to "zerotouchsystems" on gmail
friedrich

Post by friedrich »

I tried again
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

attaching here also good btw (with imgul link or something)

i receved many images but non of them shows a unit that has extra powers - can you screenshot one like that?

Return to “Main Menu”