Undead Tech: Replenish - ANSWERED

ollie444

Undead Tech: Replenish - ANSWERED

Post by ollie444 »

Allows undead units to regain health when stepping on corpses. About 3-5 hp, nothing major.

Maybe a further tech: Mega Replenish - double the hp intake.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: Undead Tech: Replenish

Post by Stratego (dev) »

ist it the same as the current ability eating up corpses?
Do u have the AOF version?
Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

What about an: Impreoved Assimilation: Undead improve the amount they gain when eating a corpse
Age of Fantasy design leader
Plaguebearer

Post by Plaguebearer »

I like this idea.

Currently the "eat up a corpse" ability does NOT affect a dead units corpse, it instead eats one of your own units. If you have a zombie on the left, a ghoul in the middle, and a dead swordsman to the right and you click on the ghoul and use the "eat up a corpse" ability, it eats the zombie, not the corpse. If you have a ghoul standing next to a corpse and nothing else the eat a corpse ability does nothing.

Though I did think the "eat up a corpse" ability meant eating a dead corpse and not one of your own troops when I first saw it, I like the way it is currently, this way you can save the corpses for a lich to raise and have your stronger units eat your weaker ones.

I'm not sure if you intended it to be this way or not, Daniel, but I figured I'd let you know just in case!
Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

i assume this is a bug. I it still bugged?
Age of Fantasy design leader
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

I think it is. At least it was when I use this albitly last time. It was long time ago.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.

Return to “Archived - Undead Technologies and Spells”