Gate

MrLich

Gate

Post by MrLich »

Idea is a powerful demon summon spell, you put up a gate via ability, then you wait several turns for the gate to summon the demon in its stead(dunno if it should be limited to 1 use, definitely at least 1 max summon, also another question if gate should be destroyable, or be the same as magic barrier, also if it really should be that powerful, or rather summon lesser demons or medium ones)
makazuwr32

Re: Gate

Post by makazuwr32 »

Later some demons will have gating ability: allows to summon once an ideal temporary copy of self (alas copy is not able to summon more copies).
Basically this will let you in critical moment double your demon army.

This gating will work as summoning. Summoned unit will have same stats as newly trained demon who uses summoning but without ability to summon more. You won't be able to delay vanishing on them by normal means but instead these temporary demons will get bonus vanishing either via kills or via sacrifices (did not decide yet, alas in second variant only alive units will fit for sacrifices).

Summoned units will have full hp and no debuffs.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
MrLich

Post by MrLich »

I think i saw something like that in one of homm games(propably 5,but im more of homm 3 fan)
MrLich

Post by MrLich »

It could also be a one use portal, but then doubt it will fit to get that(like you summon two portals, unit gets in one, appears in other, and portals dissapear,or dissapear after few units get in)
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

MrLich wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:35 pm I think i saw something like that in one of homm games(propably 5,but im more of homm 3 fan)
Yes based on heroes 5.
MrLich wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:37 pm It could also be a one use portal, but then doubt it will fit to get that(like you summon two portals, unit gets in one, appears in other, and portals dissapear,or dissapear after few units get in)
Unfortunately it is impossible right now mechanic wise.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader

Return to “Undead Technologies”