Blood oath

MrLich

Blood oath

Post by MrLich »

Idea is either a ability or status that binds two units(propably some types of units excluded) and gives them buffs when theyre close to each other, or buffs one of them if second dies
makazuwr32

Re: Blood oath

Post by makazuwr32 »

Hm.
1. Binding of 2 specific units is not possible right now. I mean for effect to remember that connection. Will require coding.
2. Buff of unit if second dies is also impossible due to point 1.

On other hand
1. It is possible to select via aura units with specific buff (i think, requires confirmation);
2. It is possible to give effect to target unit and to caster via single ability.

So if blood oath will work as an activable ability that gives some buff (or aura) for caster and target unit than it can be used.

Details we will discuss later.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
MrLich

Post by MrLich »

I see, at Best it could work as a group aura, like buffing every unit of the same race, or the same unit in aura range
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

I'd say this might be a melee (both meanings — range 1 and only foot melee) stackable buff.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
MrLich

Post by MrLich »

Its just an idea, nothing less, nothing more, always can be ignored or scrapped

Return to “Orc Technologies”