New Domains

Rookion

New Domains

Post by Rookion »

We fight on one place, i.e. Earth. We can have two more domains, namely Welkin(where Gods and Angels races live along with divine and powerful weapons which I will suggest later), and Netherworld (where Demons and Devils live with their weapons). Earth will have portals at poles to these places. Direct portal from Welkin to Netherworld can be created by specific units. The portals will be guarded by The Guardians. Please add this to Random Game mode. It's being irresistible for me to play this way.
COOLguy

Re: New Domains

Post by COOLguy »

This sounds more suited to Age of Fantasy.
Thanks!
Josh
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

Hm, very complex, but this is a unique idea!
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
Rookion

Post by Rookion »

Well I have an idea about the view of Welkin and Netherworld. In Welkin, instead of blue waters, the divine white milk will flow to give it a heavenly look. And in Netherworld, the red yellow lava will flow, if needed the black pits will be there.
Rookion

Post by Rookion »

Netherworld will have black rocks for land and no vegetation.
Rookion

Post by Rookion »

Those units which die on earth will go in soul form to other two worlds alternatively and remain active as warriors. Their fate will be discussed later. Any suggestions...
The Devil in chief will send catcher Devils to bring the souls to the hot pot to convert them into demon army, but the souls will be under control of original player and will try to evade and fight all catchers. Somewhat same will be in heaven.
Rookion

Post by Rookion »

Proposed list of gods-
King of gods, queen, thunder, fire, wind, water, love(mesmeriser), soldier etc.

Proposed list of angels-
Messenger(who will carry message to soul for allegiance to gods), fighters etc.

Proposed list of demons-
King, queen, earthquake, poison, fire soldier etc.

Proposed list of devils-
Devil in chief(who will boil souls and convert them to demons), catchers, soldiers etc.

All these will be very powerful but as we know good of thunder can only be one like some important good and demons, though soldiers can be many but costly.
They will have very powerful weapons, which can be...

Return to “Archived - Subraces”