I need advice for Human agaisnt elves

Discuss any running multiplayer game or Find partners to play with.
Shark guy 35

I need advice for Human agaisnt elves

Post by Shark guy 35 »

I am in a game playing as undead with a human on my side. I just started playing AOF in August of this year, so I don't have many upgrades, but I did just get 33 gems 💎💎. I am facing off against a quite skilled elf player and the remnants of a resigned undead player. I am doing pretty good, but my teammate needs help. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
"A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week".
-General George S. Patton
makazuwr32

Re: I need advice

Post by makazuwr32 »

Do you have grave uograde?
Stationary grave digger.

I recommend to build them for undeads i order to increase production.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Anchar

Post by Anchar »

So you play Human? Is your friend undead? And the enemy is an elf? Is he alone?

If this is so, then I advise you to make people in 1 turn and send him dragons to resurrect (killing them with a red cross), I also suggest sending dragons to help him, since the dead dragons will be resurrected as dead and will be able to reach certain targets.I also recommend spamming anti archers to protect him from elven archer spam.

Also send your builders to him to help the undead in construction, as the construction of the undead is very slow and with human builders it should be faster.

Also, the undead do not have healers (those that are convenient), so you can really help by sending some cheap walking healers to help.

In general, your position is rather incomprehensible. Are you playing 2 versus 1 or 2 versus 2? In any case, the loss of an ally of the undead is a big omission since this race is very helpful in alliance with living creatures. If your opponent is only 1 elf and he destroys undead while you are sitting on the side then I advise you to send as many troops as possible to help him so that your troops go ahead and, dying, are resurrected by an undead lich.

If you play 2 on 2 and you are simultaneously fighting with some kind of dwarfs, then still try to help your ally with the troops that I advised in paragraphs 2,3,4.
Anchar

Post by Anchar »

I also forgot to say that you can help an ally by building your fire towers on his territory, since the siege defense of the undead is very passive.
DreJaDe

Re: I need advice for Human agaisnt elves

Post by DreJaDe »

Don't really know if this still works but I never lost with this tactic.

Use cheap but fast units as humans, like light cav. Later on would be the heavy ones since they will have 6 speed though they don't have 2 atks which is so useful against the miss chance.

Don't archer just thrower. If I'm not wrong thrower activates melee miss so if he maxes melee miss chance theres a high chance the enemy will forget about the range miss, throwers need range upg so when he indeed forget, just change to archer or smt.

Also throwers are more tanky than archers. You won't need to escape from elves anyway (you almost can't) instead, hunt them down. Push them.

3 turn shielder should help also but for me I like to end elves fast because the wolves would be annoying later on or even more early if the enemy decides to concentrate on that side.

Its good to build off elves because they don't have strong seige they won't easily take down a castle.
Huttensohn

Post by Huttensohn »

I mostly play elf. Elves struggle with fortifications. They also kind of depend on some fragile expensive units like wizards. Skirmishers are also a good counter indeed.
My Name is Trior in age of Modern wars (second most multiplayer wins)
Shark guy 35

Post by Shark guy 35 »

I am playing as the undead and my teammate is the human. I am playing on the 30×30 island map, with me and my teammate on the right side of the island, and the other player on the left side. There was an undead player on the top left of the island, however he has resigned, and is now being controlled by the elf player. I am doing pretty good at pushing the elf back, but I ran into 2 sword dancers and a bladesinger, so my advance has been stopped for now. I think the elf player is trying to go between me and my teammate, which would cut us off from each other. I put up a megabuilding pretty early and now it is almost done, but I'm not sure whether I should produce a plague knight or a blood knight. I will provide more updates as I go.
"A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week".
-General George S. Patton
Huttensohn

Post by Huttensohn »

funnily I got quite pummeled by a human as elf in 1vs1. He won important early tcs and then also won the contested tcs. Then in mid game, where I got wolf dens and wizards, there was a phase where I could push him back (without winning tcs, though), but now, my advance is over and I will be slowly pushed into my core land until I lose. He used mostly cavalry, even using elf warriors didn't really work. one issue was also that cavalry came into one turn killing range once my poison arches got into range, too, before I got my range update.
My Name is Trior in age of Modern wars (second most multiplayer wins)

Return to “Multiplayer discussions”