Strategy in 3 Player game

Discuss any running multiplayer game or Find partners to play with.
Huttensohn

Re: Strategy in 3 Player game

Post by Huttensohn »

My "airstrike" with the dragon was successful now. I'm no curious how it will go on. There are still 14 towers standing :-)
My Name is Trior in age of Modern wars (second most multiplayer wins)
Huttensohn

Post by Huttensohn »

The battle is now almost over. The enemy used an archer and his 15 towers to easily kill my dragon and took back the conquered tc. I could however squeeze a factory out of it.

With the help of woodshapers, I created 3 trees of life, which mostly produce dragons at the moment, which try to quickly conquer unoccupied tcs.
I also grew tired of the stalemate and sacrificed some Bladesingers and even wizards to get rid of 3 factories behind enemy towers and managed to destroy the volcano. The volcano would have been dangerous to my trees of life, too.

1 or 2 turns before I could wipe out the enemy volcano, my opponent upgraded his towers once more and destroyed some of my fortifications and archers.

An attempt to use an ent warrior failed. I had to retreat him into my safe zone without him having done anything besides shielding my contested Tc from tower fire. Next time, I'll support him with a wagon.

Now we both face each other with a vastly reduced force, however I can reproduce quickly and stronger than ever and my enemy can't.

Maybe I will also just shoot the enemys tcs clear with archers and then take them with dragons before clearing all the towers first.

it's kind of funny that in this game, even while having the upper hand, it feels quite thrilling and quite like an effort to finally drive victory home.
Huttensohn

Post by Huttensohn »

I just found this thread again and can say that I Won this battle. It was epic haha

Return to “Multiplayer discussions”